I work with startups every day. At times as, an advisor. At times a supplier. Often, I’m asked to invest or help raise money. As I review various pitch decks, I see the same theme over and over. Entrepreneurs, in love with their “baby,” focus too much on their product and how it’s Read more...
For years, the best operators that ran the largest and most complicated projects had a secret weapon in their arsenal. It wasn’t the obvious skills wielded by the project management professionals or the skill competency of the technicians or the negotiation finesse of the business development team. It was effective stakeholder management. But Read more...
President and CEO of UpstreamRE. Entrepreneur, investor and preeminent growth catalyst for early-stage companies.
Get in touch
- A Paradox of Success Around Founders
- 90 Days and You’re on Your Way to Epic
- Snackable Info: Luck and Hope Are Not a Strategy
- Snackable Info: Interrogate Your Expenses
- What Billions Can Teach Entrepreneurs
- Thirty Days Swimming Upstream
- Changing the Game… Winning Stakeholder Strategies for Stunning Project Success