It’s been one month since I dove in head first as CEO of Upstream. After assessing the landscape, interviewing stakeholders, reviewing the project’s history and rooting out issues, I found a common theme that when done well, has facilitated our success. When done poorly, has exacerbated risk, stakeholder tension and resistance to adoption. Read more...
For years, the best operators that ran the largest and most complicated projects had a secret weapon in their arsenal. It wasn’t the obvious skills wielded by the project management professionals or the skill competency of the technicians or the negotiation finesse of the business development team. It was effective stakeholder management. But Read more...
You’ve been focused on your product for what seems like years. You’ve perfected your business model canvas. You’ve even found an amazing technical co-founder and have launched your beta. You’ve read everything you can on fundraising and have worked diligently on your pitch deck. Investors are beginning to show signs of interest, and Read more...
President and CEO of UpstreamRE. Entrepreneur, investor and preeminent growth catalyst for early-stage companies.
Get in touch
- Snackable Info: Luck and Hope Are Not a Strategy
- Snackable Info: Interrogate Your Expenses
- What Billions Can Teach Entrepreneurs
- Thirty Days Swimming Upstream
- Changing the Game… Winning Stakeholder Strategies for Stunning Project Success
- Grasp the Importance of Product/Market Fit
- SaaS Metrics – CAC to LTV Ratio