- Honing my stakeholder management skills on 23 board members, 700 MLS CEO and 84,000 brokerage CEOs.
- Building repeatable systems for Marketing, Sales, and Contract Management
- Advocating the benefits of Upstream across the industry and create a broker-centric movement
- Improve onboarding process and velocity with a goal of serving 250,000 agents in 2018
Writing and Research:
- Developing a framework and supporting articles that help start-up operators massively grow their business.
- Developing a framework and supporting articles for world-class negotiations.
- I recently stopped angel investing. I only invest in companies I can give hands-on assistance. UpstreamRE is all consuming and I can’t dedicate the time to mentor.
- Daily meditation. I can’t say enough about how it’s improved my life.
- Attempting to work out five times a week.
- Spend one hour per day improving my business framework and a separate hour per day toward personal performance (writing, presenting, problem-solving)
- Increasing my reading speed to over 450 WPM with an 80% retention or better (it’s the retention techniques I really care about).
- Continuing to work as a trustee with the Pacific Northwest Ballet and board member for the Seattle YWCA.
Time is my only non-renewable resource so if I’m not saying “HELL YEAH!” about something, then sadly I need to say no.
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. The last update was January 2018.