- Refining our ongoing business model
- Developing a strong working relationship with each of the 22 board members
- Developing a strong working relationship with or MLS partners
- Advocating the benefits of Upstream across the industry and create a broker-centric movement
- Improve onboarding process and velocity
Writing and Research:
- Developing a framework and supporting articles that help start-up operators massively grow their business.
- Developing a framework and supporting articles for world-class negotiations.
- I recently stopped angel investing. Not sure how long my h
- Daily meditation. I can’t say enough about how it’s improved my life.
- Attempting to work out five times a week.
- Spend one hour per day improving my business framework and a separate hour per day toward personal performance (writing, presenting, problem-solving)
- Finishing The Harvard Classics, originally known as Dr. Eliot’s Five Foot Shelf (bedtime reading) and the Daily Stoic
- Continuing to work as a trustee with the Pacific Northwest Ballet and board member for the Seattle YWCA.
Time is my only non-renewable resource so if I’m not saying “HELL YEAH!” about something, then sadly I need to say no.
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. The last update was December 2016.