Start-ups are an unforgiving mistress. She will always have her hand on your back… and be pushing. She will force you to change your focus constantly. Glory is her “carrot”… time is her “stick.” Start-ups require agility and nimbleness to succeed. Rapid changes in focus are inevitable, but they do take a toll Read more...
Start-upsRSS feed for this section
New to SEO? A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Here is a little tidbit about me: I read… a lot. At least a book a week and I am particular about what I read. No fiction unless it’s a “classic,” and only as a break between research Read more...
President and CEO of UpstreamRE. Entrepreneur, investor and preeminent growth catalyst for early-stage companies.
Get in touch
- A Paradox of Success Around Founders
- 90 Days and You’re on Your Way to Epic
- Snackable Info: Luck and Hope Are Not a Strategy
- Snackable Info: Interrogate Your Expenses
- What Billions Can Teach Entrepreneurs
- Thirty Days Swimming Upstream
- Changing the Game… Winning Stakeholder Strategies for Stunning Project Success