I work with startups every day. At times as, an advisor. At times a supplier. Often, I’m asked to invest or help raise money. As I review various pitch decks, I see the same theme over and over. Entrepreneurs, in love with their “baby,” focus too much on their product and how it’s Read more...
Start-upsRSS feed for this section
It’s been one month since I dove in head first as CEO of Upstream. After assessing the landscape, interviewing stakeholders, reviewing the project’s history and rooting out issues, I found a common theme that when done well, has facilitated our success. When done poorly, has exacerbated risk, stakeholder tension and resistance to adoption. Read more...
You’ve been focused on your product for what seems like years. You’ve perfected your business model canvas. You’ve even found an amazing technical co-founder and have launched your beta. You’ve read everything you can on fundraising and have worked diligently on your pitch deck. Investors are beginning to show signs of interest, and Read more...
President and CEO of UpstreamRE. Entrepreneur, investor and preeminent growth catalyst for early-stage companies.
Get in touch
- What Billions Can Teach Entrepreneurs
- Thirty Days Swimming Upstream
- Changing the Game… Winning Stakeholder Strategies for Stunning Project Success
- Grasp the Importance of Product/Market Fit
- SaaS Metrics – CAC to LTV Ratio
- Secret to Start-up Effectiveness: Have a Mind Like Water
- Accomplish More Using Timeboxing