I’ve recently had multiple conversations with entrepreneurs about the growth of their company, raising a round of funding and their prospective role. I often reference a publication from the 90s titled “Barbarians to Bureaucrats” by Lawrence Miller. In it, Miller covers the various stages of a corporate lifecycle and the leaders needed in Read more...
Cultures that ThriveRSS feed for this section
For years, the best operators that ran the largest and most complicated projects had a secret weapon in their arsenal. It wasn’t the obvious skills wielded by the project management professionals or the skill competency of the technicians or the negotiation finesse of the business development team. It was effective stakeholder management. But Read more...
President and CEO of UpstreamRE. Entrepreneur, investor and preeminent growth catalyst for early-stage companies.
Get in touch
- A Paradox of Success Around Founders
- 90 Days and You’re on Your Way to Epic
- Snackable Info: Luck and Hope Are Not a Strategy
- Snackable Info: Interrogate Your Expenses
- What Billions Can Teach Entrepreneurs
- Thirty Days Swimming Upstream
- Changing the Game… Winning Stakeholder Strategies for Stunning Project Success