Traditional business metrics (revenue, margin, etc.) fail to capture key factors that drive performance in companies that leverage a reoccurring revenue model. Additional SaaS metrics such as MRR, ARR, CMRR, CAC, Churn Rate and LTV in addition to creating actionable ratios can make a big difference in measuring the health of your company Read more...
About Alex LangeOperator, investor and preeminent growth catalyst for early stage companies.
Start-ups are an unforgiving mistress. She will always have her hand on your back… and be pushing. She will force you to change your focus constantly. Glory is her “carrot”… time is her “stick.” Start-ups require agility and nimbleness to succeed. Rapid changes in focus are inevitable, but they do take a toll Read more...
I was planning to use the title “Crush It Using Timeboxing” but it seemed a little combative. Maybe I should have… you are in a battle against time every day. Timeboxing is a time management technique used in rapid application development (RAD) processes such as dynamic systems development method (DSDM) and Read more...
President and CEO of UpstreamRE. Entrepreneur, investor and preeminent growth catalyst for early-stage companies.
Get in touch
- Snackable Info: Luck and Hope Are Not a Strategy
- Snackable Info: Interrogate Your Expenses
- What Billions Can Teach Entrepreneurs
- Thirty Days Swimming Upstream
- Changing the Game… Winning Stakeholder Strategies for Stunning Project Success
- Grasp the Importance of Product/Market Fit
- SaaS Metrics – CAC to LTV Ratio