You’ve been focused on your product for what seems like years. You’ve perfected your business model canvas. You’ve even found an amazing technical co-founder and have launched your beta. You’ve read everything you can on fundraising and have worked diligently on your pitch deck. Investors are beginning to show signs of interest, and Read more...
About Alex LangeOperator, investor and preeminent growth catalyst for early stage companies.
Traditional business metrics (revenue, margin, etc.) fail to capture key factors that drive performance in companies that leverage a reoccurring revenue model. Additional SaaS metrics such as MRR, ARR, CMRR, CAC, Churn Rate and LTV in addition to creating actionable ratios can make a big difference in measuring the health of your company Read more...
Start-ups are an unforgiving mistress. She will always have her hand on your back… and be pushing. She will force you to change your focus constantly. Glory is her “carrot”… time is her “stick.” Start-ups require agility and nimbleness to succeed. Rapid changes in focus are inevitable, but they do take a toll Read more...
President and CEO of UpstreamRE. Entrepreneur, investor and preeminent growth catalyst for early-stage companies.
Get in touch
- What Billions Can Teach Entrepreneurs
- Thirty Days Swimming Upstream
- Changing the Game… Winning Stakeholder Strategies for Stunning Project Success
- Grasp the Importance of Product/Market Fit
- SaaS Metrics – CAC to LTV Ratio
- Secret to Start-up Effectiveness: Have a Mind Like Water
- Accomplish More Using Timeboxing