I’ve recently had multiple conversations with entrepreneurs about the growth of their company, raising a round of funding and their prospective role. I often reference a publication from the 90s titled “Barbarians to Bureaucrats” by Lawrence Miller. In it, Miller covers the various stages of a corporate lifecycle and the leaders needed in Read more...
I’ve always been a productivity junkie and have entertained almost every process that’s come out in the last 20 years. Steven Covey’s task prioritization method (A1, A2, B1 B2…) was great when you were first learning about time management. Of course, it can’t stand up to load or your boss dropping an “urgent” Read more...
The goal of business is profitable sustainability, not size. Nobody wants to be big (or rich) for a week. You can’t sustain something unless you know what’s working and what’s not and the only way to know is to:
- Measure your progress and results
- Identify, correct and improve the activities that produced those
President and CEO of UpstreamRE. Entrepreneur, investor and preeminent growth catalyst for early-stage companies.
Get in touch
- A Paradox of Success Around Founders
- 90 Days and You’re on Your Way to Epic
- Snackable Info: Luck and Hope Are Not a Strategy
- Snackable Info: Interrogate Your Expenses
- What Billions Can Teach Entrepreneurs
- Thirty Days Swimming Upstream
- Changing the Game… Winning Stakeholder Strategies for Stunning Project Success